Science with the Youth Science Center
Attention students from kinder through 3rd grade! The Youth Science Center will help you learn about biology, kitchen chemistry, engineering, and physics. You will get to plant and learn about plant classifications. You will make sugar snowflakes and other great desserts. You will build your own buildings out of newspaper, marshmallows, and spaghetti.
What to expect:
- Focus will be on beginning physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering!
- Fun-filled hands-on science activities!
- Exciting science investigations...and much more!
- 90 minutes on Mondays for 6 weeks
- Classes begin Monday, October 5, right after school from 2:45-4:30pm
- Science Open House during the final week
- Classes will be capped at 20 students
- Room number 41
- $100 per student
- Schedule: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2 & 11/9.
Download the flyer & registration form here.